Drive B2B Sales with eCommerce
Unlike B2C purchases, B2B transactions result primarily from careful, logical decision making. That doesn’t mean, however, that businesses looking to purchase goods from manufacturers and distributors don’t want a personalized customer experience. We all know that consumers have higher expectations for their customer journeys than ever before, and this increase in expectations isn’t limited to the B2C market. To entice businesses to order your products, it’s imperative to not only create an online store but use eCommerce tools to personalize their journeys. Follow our quick tips to utilize eCommerce software for better B2B experiences.
Personalization Quick Tips
- Loyalty Programs: Keep customers coming back for more by rewarding them for repeat business. This technique has been effective in the B2C market for years, and it’s starting to migrate into the B2B space.
- Seasonal Promotions: Utilize customer data to generate promotions relevant to specific regions and times of the year. For example, a Florida resident enduring a summer heat wave is more likely to take advantage of a deal on air conditioners than a New Yorker during the dead of winter.
- Cross-Sell and Up-Sell: Customer data can also help users capitalize on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. Deliver product pages, recommendations and content relevant to each user’s history. Build your site to enable visitors to make wish lists and save their preferences and shopping carts, so they can easily checkout.
- Navigation: Businesses don’t have time to peruse your site all day. Enable seamless navigation by including search features with relevant filters and autosuggestion. Search results can also be adapted to reflect a repeat purchaser’s preferences, providing a subtle method of driving sales.
- ERP-eCommerce Integration: The more data you pool from, the more personalization you can offer. ERP software includes vital information such as volume and ordering times to help you further personalize content and discover which clients to target. When eCommerce software is separate from ERP, employees wind up wasting time duplicating ERP data and logic into the eCommerce solution. With Epicor Commerce Connect (ECC), information automatically syncs between your eCommerce and ERP systems, freeing up more time for your workforce to improve B2B selling strategies.
There remains a wide gap between B2C and B2B customer journeys, but more B2B sellers are waking up to the advantages of adopting online, personalized tactics. By taking advantage of the full range of eCommerce tools, users can improve customer experiences to drive sales. Epicor Commerce Connect allows users to easily create online stores that attract an array of customers, whether on their desktops or mobile devices. With comprehensive features and seamless integration with your Epicor ERP or Prophet 21 system, ECC gives you the tools to boost B2B sales.
An Epicor Gold Partner, Datix is the place to go for eCommerce implementations and integrations. Our certified consultants specialize in all things Epicor. We understand how to implement your ERP solution to address your pain points and take advantage of Epicor's robust features. With our software experts at your side, you can transform your enterprise from top to bottom.
Reach out to Datix today to become a leader in B2B eCommerce!