Traits of a Customer Company
We hear buzzwords like customer centric and social enterprise bantered around on a daily basis. If you are wondering what it really looks like to be a customer company, take a look at recommendations by Datix partner, Salesforce.com. In today’s ever connected world, our customers are voicing their opinions about our brands, companies and the experiences they have.
A Customer Company is…
- Available 24/7
- Any Place its customers happen to be
- Listens first to every customer, on every channel
- Connects with customers, employees, partners and products
- Is grateful for each customer’s business and shows it
- Creates communities
- And respects your identity, privacy and money
- Thrives from the inside out, by giving its employees a way to collaborate with each other
- Always has up-to-date data
Watch this video by Salesforce.com about the traits of a customer centric company.
What would you add? In your experience has software helped you better reach your customers?